Saturday, April 22, 2006

Whooops

One last thing about last Saturday's race...













This was me about 10 feet from the line diving to get my handlebars. I start to that victory thing and I got hit with a little gust of wind. As I was reaching to save myself I had some very vivid images run through my head of me crashing in a heap 5 feet from the line. At the same time I was thinking about this guys mistake from earlier this year.














I've put a link up on the side to my Training Peaks public view page of my training log. Occasionally I'll upload select files to my own server and link to them if for some reason you want look at them on your Cycling Peaks Software (best power meter software by far).

Here is the file from Boulder Larimer and also Here is Stazio

Have fun with it. Hope everyone has a good time in Nebraska, Grand Junction and at the Boulder Beer Road Race!

No comments: