Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Ready to Rumble

I took the day off my bike today in order to reorganize my office, catch up on accounting and work on the site. Tomorrow is back to the grindstone with long hard day in the saddle.

Last weekend was obviously pretty good for me. The team was CRAZY good on Saturday. When CC, Dirk, Baker and I rolled it on the second lap I was pretty impressed. There's something about wind races I don't like and that's probably the difficulty. There is also something I love, probably that same difficulty when things go your way.

Big thanks to Timmy Duggan for feeding us. Our team wishes him a speedy and complete recovery from his recently broken collarbone.

3 comments:

Ross said...

i like what you've done to the place

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jon on a great win. You are a smart racer.
We really appreciate you big guns coming out to race dbcevents races.

That wind blew big time....he.

ben said...

hey tark. good to see you back posting again. i was missing my semi daily teton fix. keep postin'!