Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Grumpy old man...

So this was pretty much me with 3 laps to go in Sunday's bike race:

Whatever happened to make me loose my cool isn't really the point. I lost my temper and that is just not cool, especially in a damn bike race. Racing is filled with karma and I was positive that something bad was going fall upon some of my fellow racers after that race. Given a couple of days of down time it's actually probably the other way around. I probably did something years ago when I was figuring out how to race that partially led to my breakdown on Sunday. We were all rookies at some point. Heck, I still get taken to school in races on a regular basis. Sunday would probably be one of those days.

I do hope the Einstein's guys end up at every local race I end up at. Those guys are still learning the ropes but have contributed greatly to raising the bar of the local scene this year. My guess is that they will do the same thing at the national level, especially later in the year. We could be seeing a lot more of this:







You still can't overlook the "Barney Boys" of VC, we'll be there to make sure they earn every result they get. It's gonna be a good year with some great competition.


Here is my Ergomo .wko file from Sunday's Boulder Beer Road Race

1 comment:

Ross said...

we need the juicy details...