Thursday, April 27, 2006

Birthday Boy

Yesterday was my birthday and it was anything but relaxing. Did some work in the AM, wrote up my speech notes and headed to VC "corporate" in Denver for a team presentation. I need to give a big thanks to Dirk, Chuck, Joey, Sharon, Renee, and Beth for taking a lot of time for the short and to the point presentation. It was the annual managers meeting and it was clear by the number of people there that VC is getting pretty big and not showing any signs of slowing down.

Booked it back to Boulder so I could head out and do a test on Flagstaff. It went as well as it could have and after two days off I didn't feel blocked at all. Don't know if that was good or bad.

Headed to La Mariposa for a great B-day dinner with friends and hit glacier afterwards.

I had every intention of getting out on my bike today and it just didn't work, looks like I'll have 3 days off this week. Looks like some of the work I've bee doing to take my business to the next level might pay off. More to come on that in the weeks ahead. Stay tuned!

No comments: