Thursday, October 27, 2005

DANG

BUSY BUSY BUSY I sure end up doing a lot of "good will" work. I seem to have gotten myself in kinda deep in try to grow and develop the Vitamin Cottage women's and cat 3/4 teams. I just hope it all pays off next spring and they end up being very noticable imrpovements over years past.

The other big work item I've overdone this week is the Santa Barbara Training Camps 2006. Yes that's right plural...camp-S. Well actually we'll be staying in Montecito (bling bling). I'll be opening them up to my clients next week as I finally get many of them going with training for next year. I have break down and say it, I've been slacking at that. I guess part of it is I still haven't figured out a way for people to pay me without either paper checks or outrageous fees.

I've been killing it on the fitball with the "mature" women in Balance and Strength class. Doubling up with a ride afterwards usually prety much wipes me out for the day, luckily I only attempt it twice a week. I'm gonna try and race twice this weekend. Maybe if I'm a bit tired from actually working out during the week I won't puke like I did last Sunday.

3 comments:

Ross said...

Yo tay-tay. Just get everyone to sign up for neteller...kinda like paypal except I dont think there are any fees.

http://www.neteller.com/ab/

tamom said...

hey! you've already reserved a place in the hood, uh? bling bling my max poo! hopefully you'll stay with us awhile... we need some free babysitting:)

b fisk said...

SB CAMP wahooooooo, Montecito with the rich folk like Oprah and her friends.