Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I'm SLOW

Tried riding my bike again today. Not so pretty, this is the worst I have felt since getting knocked out by mono several years ago. I look ok but I've got nothing when pushing on the pedals. It's kinda scary to be this out of shape. Rode with Roscoe and ended up running into the long lost Kurt Rees. Roscoe did a good job at going slow with me, Kurt didn't. Kurt didn't help anything bay saying he hadn't been on a bike in 3 months.

Slowly slipping in more wedding pics, here's my mom and my sister getting down on the dance floor. That gene was apparently not passed on to me, only Sara.



Here's my Dad doing the unthinkable, ENJOYING A SOCIAL FUNCTION!!!


Hey wait a minute, where's Chris????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't know what you're going for but it's getting old. By the way... where is your champange? Maybe it's with Chris.