Tuesday, January 03, 2006

To Infinity and Beyond!

This what Buzz Light Year says on regular basis and thus what I heard a lot of while in Texas. Good Old Griffin Fisk is a big Buzz fan.

We're back from Texas and we had a wonerful time. I wasn't feeling so hot travelling yesterday and have a full blown case of the flu today. Needless to say I will be abit slow getting back on my feet. I've already slept a good 14 hrs since 8 last night and am feeling another nap coming on.

In other bike riding news I rode at the ranch while we were in Texas. It was a new experience hitting dirt roads in the sometimes inhospitiable south texas brush. Why is it interesting? Well for one it was 91 on January 1st. That's toasty. Next, I got a book containing all the plants and shrubs of south texas. It was divided into two parts, thorned plants and thorned plats. Basically, if you leave the packed dirt or even cross over from one tire track to the next you'll flat on a 3" thorn.

Now it's back to the gym, bike riding in 50mph winds and a little skate skiing.

Look for updates on what I'm up to. Right now it's R&R until I can stop feeling aches and pains in spots I never knew I had.

No comments: