Friday, January 13, 2006

Problems

My e-mail server has been down for most of the day and it seems that I've haven't been recieving messages since last night. If you're desperate to send me an e-mail try using my t_ton1@hotmail.com account. It sounds like they will get the server back online by Sat AM. If you sent me an e-mail anytime on Friday the 13th (coincidence?!?) please try resending it to ensure I get a copy of the message.

It's been a big week for me with trying to catch up on work from last weeks illness. I was also trying to cram in a decent block of training. Things have gone well on both fronts other than getting shut out on my ride today.

In other news it has been anything but a normal week for good friends Ben and Dea (see blog link on the right). I made a hasty decision today to get a last minute cheap flight to go visit them in Seattle next week. I'll be leaving Tuesday morning and returning Thursday night. I should be able to keep up on e-mail while I'm there. Ahhh, a pilgrimage to the birth place of Starbucks.

No comments: