Monday, September 24, 2007

Anniversary

Today was the two year marker for Beth and I. We went out for dinner at a restaurant that I will mercifully let remain anonymous. I got the Ono and a "Spicy Asian Salad". It should have been labeled massive fire gut salad. The Ono was pretty clearly the left overs from the weekend. It sounded good on the menu but was a horrible mix of unrelated flavor in reality. Curry, fish and bread??? We also guessed it could have been the "B" squad in the kitchen, in reality it was probably the "C". No matter what, this is what I felt like doing when I got home:

sick on air
Uploaded by krs601

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm telling everyone it was 14th street grill, and we will never go there again.

hey "c squad" thanks for ruining our anniversary.

arse-holes.

signed,
the wife

reastman said...

That was gross